Our Home Planet
Earth is an ever-changing place. How much do you know about your home planet?
Answer questions like ...
- The pull of gravity is the same everywhere on Earth.
- What proportion of the Earth’s land is covered by cities and urban areas?
- Aerosols are tiny solid or liquid particles suspended in the atmosphere. How can large concentrations of aerosols affect the temperature of Earth’s atmosphere?
- A phytoplankton bloom consists of a large number of microscopic plants floating on the upper, sunlit layers of the ocean. Such blooms indicate the onset of:
- Which has more land: the Northern or Southern Hemisphere?