Test your knowledge of global temperature change and its impact on Earth's climate.
Answer questions like ...
- Earth has been warmer in the past than it is today.
- If you removed the atmosphere's natural greenhouse effect, and everything else stayed the same, Earth's temperature would be:
- Compared to other greenhouse gases, carbon dioxide is the most effective at trapping heat near the Earth's surface.
- Which of the following gases does not trap heat?
- No place on Earth is colder today than it was 100 years ago.