How much do you know about this federal holiday in the United States celebrated on the first Monday in September to honor and recognize the American labor movement?
Answer questions like ...
- Americans worked 12 hours a day, seven days every week during the 19th century
- The first labor day was celebrated on
- Labor Day started as a labor union movement, to recognize the contributions of men and women in the US, but now is used to celebrate the last weekend of summer
- Labor Day is considered the unofficial end of Hot Dog season
- Who proposed Labor Day as a holiday